Used at 5 to 10% concentration at 100 degree to 120 degree farenheit.
Recommended for cleaning aluminum radiator parts.
HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM CLEANER / ETCHANT
- Very uniform etch
- Easy rinsing
- Low foaming
- Easy-to-handle liquid
- Water-based product
- Free rinsing
- Less disposal problems, no V.O.C. concerns, Environmentally Friendly
- No interference with subsequent operations
- May be used on all metals
- Spray or soak cleaner.
- Excellent oil removal, without emulsification.
- Does not stain or discolor a wide range of Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Ferrous and Titanium alloys.
- Removes a wide range of Organic and Inorganic soils.
- In-Process rust prevention.
CLEANING PROCESS :
Aluminex 5834 is used as a soak tank cleaner
Dilute to: 5% – 10% by volume with water.
Temperature: 120F – 200F
ALERT – INNOVATIVE – AGGRESSIVE
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.